At Walter Analytics, we are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you’re looking for a rewarding career, look no further!
Walter Analytics is a digital consultancy that helps clients optimise marketing campaigns and improve understanding of results. We do this through projects that analyse available marketing data, and create recommendations for improvements including implementation of solutions and software. We also train internal teams to increase their knowledge and skills. We believe that the most successful organisations in digital will relentlessly improve their marketing through ongoing optimisation and a focus on results based marketing. Walter Analytics has worked on a diverse range of projects with organisations in Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Employment, Technology, Startups, and Ecommerce.
Virtual Assistant / Researcher (Part-time to Full-time Capacity)
Duration: 6 months to long term role.
We are looking for a fast, reliable and dedicated Virtual Assistant to assist our ad hoc research team.
The virtual assistant will be required to help with data research, data gathering, marketing analysis, report creation and other administrative tasks.
- To assist the ad hoc team with marketing research for various websites and social media accounts
- Online Research
- To create assessments based on data findings.
- To organise and update data and information while utilising different softwares
- To generate research reports.
- To perform other various administrative tasks (documentation, data entry, etc)
- You must be confident with technology (Google drive, Dropbox, Basecamp) and be a fast learner.
The following are not requirements but are considered a plus*
- Knowledge and experience using the following tools:
- SEM Rush
- Raven Tools
- Campaign Monitor
- Basic Google Adwords/ Google Analytics
- Basic WordPress
- Must possess analytical and organizational skills
- Must have the intelligence and willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Must possess honesty and strong work ethics
- Must be dedicated, available and willing to follow fixed working hours
- Must be highly motivated, versatile and take work seriously
- Must be organized, proactive, and consistent
- Must be a dynamic team player
We are looking for a dependable and trustworthy VA whom we can count on to maintain a high-level quality of work and perform with proper work ethics and professionalism.
We’re growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and get expose to interesting clients and data.
Previous experience is essential. To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Email Subject line: “Virtual Assistant”
- Your CV or a PDF of your LinkedIn profile
- A cover letter