Why Advertise on Facebook?
- Tap into Facebook’s continuously growing market.
- Increase brand loyalty through your Facebook Page.
- Facebook Insights lets you see your ad performance.
- You are in full control of the creative process.
- You can target your audience based on your ideal personas.
- You can A/B test your ads.
- Tap into Facebook’s massive mobile market.
Types of Facebook Ads
1. Page Post Link
If you’re looking to promote your website, then this type of ad is a good choice.
2. Dynamic Product Ads
This ad follow the principles of remarketing in that, ads are displayed to users based on past actions.
If you have multiple number of products to feature in an ad, then this is your best bet.
4. Lead Ads
This is a type of ad aimed to generate leads.
This is currently a mobile-only ad where you can swipe, tilt, zoom in or zoom out of ads.
6. Page Like Ads
This is an ad promotion for pages with a CTA to attract likes.
7. Page Post Photo
This is an ad aimed to promote through photos and engage followers.
8. Page Post Video
This is an ad aimed to promote through videos and engage followers.
9. Page Post Test
This is an ad aimed to promote a text-only format.
10. Mobile App Ad
This is an ad aimed to promote mobile applications.
11. Desktop App Ad
This is an ad aimed to promote desktop applications.
12. Event Ad
This is an ad aimed to promote page events.
13. Offer Ad
This is an ad aimed to promote special offers to attract followers to your store.
14. Domain Ad
This type of ad is displayed in the right hand side of your newsfeed.
Setting up your Facebook Ad
- If you already have an Ads Manager account, then head on over to your account. If not, then follow the instructions below:
- Click “Create Ad” under the Pages section. Afterwards, your account will be automatically set up.
- Edit your account settings and fill in all the necessary information.
- Edit your billing information.
- Add payment methods
- Go to Ad Creation
- Choose your advertising objective
- Product catalogue sales
- Store visits
- Brand awareness
- Local awareness
- Lead generation
- Video views
- App installs
- From the dropdown, choose what you want to advertise.
- Click continue.