Web Analytics Analysis
Our most popular bespoke service, the Web Analytics Analysis gets us to deep dive into your Google Analytics or other web analytics software to capture valuable business information about your website visitors behaviour. We recommend potential improvements to your website based on this analysis. This is important because most organisations we speak to rarely go beneath surface level metrics like total number of users, or page views. We analyse your data in order to help you make decisions for which marketing channels to invest in, and help you plug holes in your customer acquisition process by identifying at which points potential customers are leaving your website! It’s possible to back-up your decisions with data, and we help you find the most valuable insights!
The analysis covers:
- How users are browsing your website?
- Key marketing channels and their value in ROI
- The setup of goals and other conversions
- What are the most important pages to users?
- Problem pages and how to fix them!
- Breakdown of analysis and recommendations across devices including specific recommendations for improvement on mobile
- A technical supplement which instructs your tech team for opportunities for further tracking/analysis
Our clients are often web agencies who are looking for some quantitative backing for a clients’ website, or end clients who want to understand more about their website performance before further investment. Get in touch with us to discuss your specific requirements!
Clients for this service include: