Marketing Opportunities Report
The Marketing Opportunities Report is designed for small to medium businesses with at least 1000 visitors per month to their website and at least three months worth of data. The reports main aim is to highlights opportunities for business growth through current and alternate marketing channels. To do this the report follows a step by step process to evaluate and answer key questions regarding the current state of your website and digital business.
Questions answered include:
- What opportunities exist to improve your website performance and grow your business?
- What marketing channels are not being utilised properly?
- What are my competitors doing that I can learn from?
- How many people (visitors) are coming to your site on a daily, weekly, monthly basis?
- What path do visitors generally take through your website?
- Which pages are most popular?
- How are visitors getting to your site (are you running marketing campaigns? via what channels?)
- How much in total are you paying to bring visitors to your website (Digital Marketing Budget)? How much per channel?
- What is the ROI of each marketing channel?
The report is presented as a slide deck. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the analysis and any follow-up recommendations.
The Marketing Opportunities Report costs $1200 Australian Dollars + 10% GST for Australian customers. You do not need to be an Australian company to order this analysis, and can transact with us by credit card. We provide bulk discounts for multiple brands, or clients from advertising/digital agencies. We also provide a bundle of the Marketing Opportunities Report and Marketplace Analysis Potential for $2000 Australian Dollars + 10% GST for Australian clients.